Monday, July 27, 2015

TV commentator accused of assaulting Mexican DT … – Reuters

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – The coach of the Mexican national soccer team, Miguel “louse” Herrera, it Monday gave a blow to the neck of a journalist highly critical of his administration when TV Azteca lined up to pass the security filter Philadelphia Airport, said the affected Christian Martinoli.

The team, which won Sunday’s Gold Cup CONCACAF was returning to Mexico as he did journalists of TV Azteca, when Herrera approached him and hit him, told the reporter.

“When I get to Herrera being in line to pass through airport security, I ask Luis García (a colleague) that was put forward for avoid problems. I lowered my head to see my cell when I felt a blow to the neck. He threatened, intimidated me and told me everything, “he told a news Martinoli TV Azteca.

“It came to attack directly, spoke not a single second. I had imagined that something would happen, no wonder their aggression, I am surprised that after the stone throwing hand hide, “he said.

Earlier, David Medrano, who also works in the same chain had recounted the incident on his Twitter account.

In addition, Medrano said in a radio interview with coach Herrera’s daughter, who was insulted Martinoli and gave a slap to Luis Garcia, also of TV Azteca.

The strains between Martinoli and technical, known to be very temperamental and celebrate goals of the selection exaggerated, coming from Mexico had been eliminated from the Copa America and the chronicler criticized.

In a subsequent press conference, Herrera said alluding the commentator,” there is only one fool (idiot) attacking me “and that when found him he would discuss the issue with him.

Eduardo Camarena, journalist of Televisa rival TV Azteca and usually favors “The Louse” Chain said he spoke with the coach and he denied having beaten Martinoli. More …

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...