Saturday, July 4, 2015

Andrea Bonelli: “I can not do theater and television at the same time” – InfoBAE.com

   
   


 
     

       
       
 
       
 
       
       
 
Credit:

Andrea Bonelli , which is conducting the work Gigolo , he said – an interview with daily Profile – that for an actor is difficult to carry out a role in theater and another on television.

“I can not do both at the same time” , explained and pointed out that, for that reason, can only accept small roles on the small screen.
“Just doing appearances, like last year in Gorgeous , The celebration or Graduate. I agree if you are just a week or a month of records and runs, “said Andrea.
Even indicated that studied the possibility of being in Your face sounds. “My agent suggested I be in that cycle, but it is a difficult program to another work in parallel” said.
“With the level of demand that I have with my work, I would be impossible to do with the theater,” said the actress.

     

     

Infobae

     

 
   


 
   
   
   
   

   
 
   
 
   
   

   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...