Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Jacky Bracamontes, do you envisage stop doing television? – Opinion

The beautiful driver could walk away from the limelight in the future, if their professional life prevents you keep caring for their daughters

Gradually, Jacky Bracamontes has managed to combine their family and professional life, a task that now it has not been difficult because their daughters are still small and can carry with them while traveling.

No But driver could contemplate the beauty away from the TV in the future, if their professional life prevents you keep caring for their daughters .

“I travel a lot with Martin and my daughters, I’m taking them because they go to kindergarten, and when they enter primary will not be the same, then maybe there contemplate more the idea. “

 Jacky Bracamontes and daughter

So much love has Jacky through this stage as a housewife, who does not mind neglecting the glamor that characterized so to fulfill as a good mom, for revealed that when wearing a ‘mini Jacky’ kindergarten normally do in pajamas and without bathing .

“I get up at 7 in the morning because my daughter goes to school, I take my Jacky kindergarten in pajamas, literally, I wear a jacket and was not under the car; I’m in pajamas, without makeup, indeed, without bathing! “he said with a laugh.

Look here Bracamontes interview.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...