Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Juana Viale: “I do not like watching TV” – Infobae.com

   
   


 
     

       
       
 
       
 
         
 
       
       
 
 
 
       
 
       
 
       
 
        
 
       

There is no doubt that Juana Viale is one of the most exotic participants Dancing . Mainly because he dodges questions about his personal life made. A few days

ago, he was seen next to Diogenes Vazquez , brother of the model Maria Vazquez , then the journalist Angel de Brito questioned. Faithful to form, he escaped the situation without knowing that I was entering a worse: he entered “Onur” -the imitation of Freddy Villarreal – who managed to kiss her and leave, she asked: how is it called? “Everyone was surprised because the actress said she did not see The Arabian Nights . Why? ” I have no television, I do not watch TV “, confessed.

Then Angel de Brito met him crossing: “You should watch TV because you work in television,” “You do not watch television to learn to act” , she said and then. impatient, said: “If you want I say yes” Then he shot the jury. “I was asked my opinion, I lay. “.

” I’m sorry if it bothers you, Juana I do not like to watch television, does not entertain me “, the actress continued, adding:” Social networks, by phone. I see series. The film itself, I followed. “He even said he does not see the program grandmother Mirtha Legrand . To top it appeared” Onur “with a television and invited her to see something romantic.

Finally, retook the initial question was whether you like to couple tried to answer anything but what Tinelli insisted the actress, tired, said:. “Enough, Marcelo!”

     


     

Infobae

     

 
   


 
   
   
   
   

   
 
   
 
   
   

   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...