Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Jimena Piccolo, former “Tiny”: “I want to work in … – Infobae.com

   
   


 
     

       
       
 
       
 
         
 
       
       
 
 
 
       
 
       
 
       
 
        
 
       

Jimena Piccolo joined the cast of “ Chiquititas “, one of the juveniles strips Cris Morena most successful television. Fiction, thrilled thousands of children in the early 90s. Today, the actress returns to the theater with its own project, a comedy, “ Life provided .”

“The story is about a grandmother who wants to leave a legacy in life to her three grandchildren. The plot is based on the fight between them for the money … Next week we completed the first cycle of the work. The reunion with the public was wonderful. While I know Chiquititas marked the childhood of many children, did not expect this welcome . “, he told Teleshow

In addition, the actress explained how was the meeting with his fans:” It is as if he had not spent the time … I come to the theater goes, a picture taken out with me and then tell me who follow me from Chiquititas. I have millions of followers and are all this time “.

After its passage through the popular television drama, Jimena recalled how he lived joblessness. “I had plenty of time everywhere and not missed much … after that started to enjoy normal things like school and my friends … all I could do because it was full with my responsibilities . Then, during adolescence, as I was leaving nothing on TV, I was selling clothes at a local … but it was not mine … “he confessed.

Piccolo you want to work in a strip, but think there are many professionals and few projects. “ The problem of the actor is to be sustained over time. I would love television and I hope they call me to do something. I recently did a casting for” Among Cannibals “was so nervous that my hands were shaking. .. I guess it was for Campanella … The idea of ​​working with a leader like he touched me, “ accepted

.

Finally Jimena specify what you like to do in the future: “With the work The Borrowed Life I found a part of me that always had but never deepened, that is to produce it amuses me a lot, so I will. cum acting. However, I’m ready to see what I’m surprised this race … The other day a girl told me that I would have “Tiny” … if this happens I think it would be a success ?, why not , concluded

Thanks. @ doys.club

     


     

Ivanna Palliotti

       
       

Infobae

     

 
   


 
   
   
   
   

   
 
   
 
   
   

   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...