Friday, October 2, 2015

Agostina Scioli: “The TV requires you to be in shape” – Infobae.com

   
   


 
     

       
       
 
       
 
         
 
       
       
 
 
 
       
 
       
 
       
 
        
 
       
Agostina Scioli stopped being just a pretty face. Far from the prejudices that must be overcome by the daughter of Jose “Pepe” Scioli, president of the Foundation and Development-niece of Daniel Scioli, governor of Buenos Aires and candidate for President of the Nation, settled in the mornings C5N where He began talking about fashion and shows and today leads the noon newscast with Claudio Rigoli.
During his visit to Infobae , the model of staff of Leandro Rud hit by their very presence. The blonde with blue eyes revealed that takes a balanced diet because being on TV requires fitness. How do you combine your intense days with a good diet? “I take no supplements for weight loss, because I tend to lose weight fast and weakened me,” said Scioli Agostina
-. What time do you get up ?
At 7:30 I’m already up. I like to hear me just wake up and get to the news channel informed.
– How many hours do you sleep
I try to sleep early and meet seven or eight hours of sleep. I’m not staying up late watching TV or the like
-. How is your breakfast
? I am very routine in this sense: prepare every morning me toast with cream cheese and tea with some fruit
– Do you make any special diet <.? /> b>
I believe in healthy eating and the importance of balanced meals. Balanced diets can give me where tastes are most enjoyable. Television work requires you to be fit and I have to take care.
– Do you think that just taking care at meals reaches
No?. Definitely you need to supplement it with physical activity.
– What kind of exercise do you do
I hate going to the gym, but I go to rollers or taking a walk.
– How do you do to have a healthy diet with such a busy day
It’s hard. I take supplements and vitamins at mid-morning because I tend to weaken.
– What is your food weakness
Sweet cookies and chocolates. I may at any time of day.
Did you have ever eating disorders?
When I was little I had large frame and a strict diet To lose weight. He took me to lose weight too and luckily did not become anorexia. I I journeyed a time of very weak and there started eating well again.
– What do you like best infusions
I am very consumer of tea?. I like all the flavors and varieties you can find.
What foods you can not miss in your refrigerator
will confess my fanaticism: jams.

     

     

Infobae

     

 
   


 
   
   
   
   

   
 
   
 
   
   

   
   
   
   
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...