Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Day Cook: How pots and live television, according to … – Infobae.com

   
   


 
     

       
       
 
       
 
       
       
 
 Santiago and Ximena Saenz Giorgini
Santiago Giorgini and Ximena Saenz Credit:

On October 20 is celebrated worldwide Day Cook, or Chef, and to celebrate, Santiago Giorgini , Morfi, everyone to the table and Ximena Saenz , host Chefs Argentinos , told a Teleshow why they chose this profession and how to combine their work in the kitchen with the television.

Santiago Giorgini, a family tradition

The chef of Morfi, everyone to the table told she inherited from her grandmother and her mother’s love of gastronomy.

When and why did you decide to dedicate the kitchen?

It was after I finished high school. Seeking a career to study I gastronomy appeared as the first and, I would say almost unique option. It is that the kitchen was always very present in my family . I have a mother and a grandmother had both excellent cooks and managed to catch it obviously your passion. “

” I have a mom and I had a grandmother are both excellent cooks and managed to catch it obviously his passion “

How did you start working in television?

“While I was studying gastronomy called me for a casting Utilísima . I came from many years of studying and doing theater, so being on camera did not scare me. That time was selected and from there, luckily, I did not stop work. “

What adds to your work as a cook being on television?

Being on television allows me to get massively people and, thus, to spread the cuisine that’s what interests me. If I subtract something? Not at all. I love my job and I am very grateful to all the opportunities that are presented to me. “

The chef of Morfi, everyone to the table Study IAG ( Argentine Gastronomy Institute) , where he also worked as a teacher. In 2000, after working in several restaurants, began his television work and during these years was in Ale Ale, Cooking School, Another Chance, 3 Minutes, Men in the Kitchen, Your life simpler, Question of weight and Cooks Argentinos, the other cycles.

Since the end of June is one of the figures of Morfi, everyone to the table , Gerardo Rozin Carina Zampini, Rodrigo Cascón and Chantal Abad . In the cycle Santiago makes all kinds of dishes, always with a twist.

Ximena Saenz, between cinema and cooking

The cook who after high school wanted to work in cinema, said that being on television implies some responsibility, because they must be informed and take advantage of the means of teaching.

” It does me good to work with his hands, the kitchen has something handmade that I love. ”

When and why did you decide to devote to the kitchen?

“I decided to devote myself to the kitchen at 23 years or so. So far he had studied Design of Image and Sound in the UBA. I worked in both fields but at that age I realized that the kitchen threw me more. It does me good to work with your hands, handmade kitchen has something that I love . “

How did you start working in television?

” I’m very curious, looking for a job in gourmet cooking shows production . It seemed a nice way to learn. But I achieved my goal and working in a beautiful catering Gourmet called Avant. The owners knew the catering producers Chefs Argentinos , who were brewing the program at that time. So it was that I invited to a casting and everything started . “

What adds to your work as a cook being on television?

“I am a cook who work in the media and have an obligation is to teach techniques, health tips , bringing new products. Being on television forces me to be informed and learn every day, that makes me feel very comfortable. “

Ximena, 32, after passing through the Fadu, studied at the IAG ( Argentine Institute of Gastronomy) . He served as a cook in several hotels and restaurants since 2009 that started the cycle, leads Cooks Argentinos, with William Calabrese and Juan Braceli Juan Ferrara .

The young chef makes all kinds of dishes, though undoubtedly sweets (cakes, pies, desserts, puddings, etc.) are their specialty, as you can see full day on the public television program.


     


     

Nieves Otero

       
       

Infobae

     

 
   


 
   
   
   
   

   
 
   
 
   
   

   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...