Saturday, October 31, 2015

Rosa Benito returns to television competing with their ex … – enfemenino.com


 The collaborator and former face of Telecinco slipped Friday in Canal Sur and competed directly with those who until recently were his teammates.

Rosa Benito returned to television on Friday, but it was not in his usual Save me Deluxe . The former collaborator until a few months ago South Canal came to pay tribute to Rocio Jurado with her daughter, Rosario Mohedano What a night Juan y Medio.

There was thrilled remembering his sister, who said keep reminding . “I miss a phone call, because I was calling every day,. Or in a colony that I have in the drawer of my house that is always put to work I have many memories and also want there to be things that remind me it. “

Your divorce Mohedano Amador has also come to the fore, but just naming the” hard times “which he lived. “ I have four children that I thank God because you have given me life when I’ve been bad ” he recalled grateful. “To me that’s very rewarding.”

But it was curious that while talking about his life partner in Save me also were discussing his new life former partner, ensuring you have a new boyfriend. The young team which unites sentimentalemente came by telephone: “ I have a real, live my work and Rosa Benito’ve sold him his ship, Rocio Carrasco home and not have any kind of relationship we are friends and. point , “said Jose Antonio by phone including ensuring that there is only a professional relationship.

has also avoided naming his dismissal from Save me , but not the difficult situation that was. “Following what happened where I was me , the tour has done that I was able to pull ahead, not to have fears, live, enjoy and win some money. To me what happened to me if he had not had the support I had with my daughter, imagine “.

While the relationship between Telecinco and Rosa Benito seems no longer has a solution, his daughter Rosario Mohedano has managed to make the jump to another chain in which it has been called as a singer and not as a character of the heart, something she is delighted. In addition, he dropped that would be very happy to sign for a fifth edition of the format.

The program logr or beat by a few tenths to Deluxe in Telecinco, which served to Rosa Benito to rejoice even more participation of his daughter in the most direct competition. Rosario’s mother and sister Rocio Jurado all night was dedicated to share tweets of loyal fans to support her daughter. “I like what I am living,” said

Plus:.
family Mohedano chain changes
> Rosa Benito is recovering after hospitalization

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...