Thursday, September 19, 2013

Barbara Mori announced his return to television after nine ... - The Trade

(El Universal of Mexico / GDA) . Barbara Mori will return to television after a nine year absence. “Two Moons” is the name of the project that brings her back and where they must explore their own duality.

press conference, Mori explained that “Two Moons” is the project I longed to do for a long time and that is why several times refused other offers that did not suit their interests or allowed him to grow professionally.

two years ago started the project, whose story has a lot of it, because like the two characters that embodies: “Sol” and “Luna”, every day in the mirror, Barbara asks who is it?.

“I wonder if I am that person that the outside world wants it or if I really am the person in essence. I think the world is going through a similar situation, we all lose on the road to try to be or belong to a society. From there began to develop the story, “he said.

FACES MORI
Mori revealed to have much of both roles: “The series speaks of a duality, of identity, of who we really are. There is a part of us that wants to party, take and pass padrísimo, while the other party seeks to behave.

“Sun has a lot about me and Luna too. One is the day and the other night, one is sanity, psychologist and very own, while the other is very mad, inveterate, no filters, madness and a half ago. “

Both identities

admitted, “I have them myself, so I’ve explored in me, I took a little taste and also to my fans, who tell me they love to see sexy Barbara Mori, mad and bad , somehow. It is a perversion that everyone likes, so he tried to find a mixture of my two Barbarian “.

considered that Epigmenio Ibarra and his company Argos made the best television in Mexico, so they approached him to lift this dream is a reality also feature performances by Argentine Leonardo Sbaraglia, Ilse Salas and Thomas GOROS.

“Two Moons”, consisting of 13 episodes directed by Carlos Carrera and other directors, will be released on November 12. Can be seen in Peru through Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...