Saturday, September 28, 2013

Patricia Conde: "I do not miss TV" - Hoycinema.com

Actress HoyCinema serves during the shooting of his new project: Pancho, to be released in 2014, along with its director and actor Tom Fernandez Ivan Massagué (The Boat)

Patricia Conde: Patricia Conde and Ivan Massagué are the protagonists of” Pancho “

Like a luxury house that used to go out in the docushows television is involved Pancho lives in a mansion filled with sumptuous elements: swimming pool, tennis tennis, toys everywhere and a house with huge dependencies which has more than 3,000 square meters of land.

That’s one of the main scenes of the filming of Pancho , starring the legendary dog ??which became famous thanks to the Primitive. In this case the dog, who lives a life of luxury and extravagance, experience a twist that will make you take your feet off the ground and understand that there is something beyond the money from his lawyer and representative ( Ivan Massagué ), despite the attempts of others to take advantage of it.

Patricia Conde (Patricia in fiction) is one of the stars, by the canid. “I am the attorney bad, Montalbán [ Armando del Rio ]. [An unscrupulous businessman] opportunist like everything suddenly sees a dog has a lot of money going like moths to light. At first try to do business with Pancho, and that’s when the plot comes … “, reveals the expresentadora know what you did .

participation is the third film in the count, after the Italian film Legami sporchi (2004) and dubbing Gru 2: My favorite villain (2013), although the actress has no attachment either to develop career on the big screen. “I’ve always said that I have to love the project, where they do not. Arrived I’d like beautiful projects. And they get my hopes up as it has done the latter,” says it was exreportera of Informal .

What does make clear is that he does not miss television. “Do not repeat anything I’ve done in the past.’m Nothing nostalgic.’d Rather look forward and do new things,” says Conde.

Pancho

project arose producer Robert Fonollosa , says its director Tom Fernandez . “In Spain it is unusual is trained dogs that advertise or series, and had the idea to make a movie with Pancho” he says. “He called me to tell me the idea and I was a little flashed, because in principle it is not what I usually do. But I liked the idea, I cajoled and pushed the envelope me head,” says the director of Suso’s Tower and What is a bear? .

The film, according to its director, says “adventure, comedy, romantic comedy too, action … The idea is that when you leave the cinema, go out well, agusto, with a smile, and that the kids would have passed well too, “he says hopefully.

Ivan Massagué (Alberto) is one of the protagonists of the film. The actor who played Bubble on boat accepted the challenge because this “never been done before. In the United States are more used to seeing things like that, the story of a dog in this case.” It also ensures that when people go to see the movie will feel a better person “because it is full of moralizing. There message for kids too.’s Right and wrong, not to spend so much …” says Massagué.

Although we are told Catalan actor and Patricia Conde have dogs and they ignore his orders, had nothing to do with the reality of filming. “I’m a little lost, but hey, I’m practicing … Then the wafer be mounted, but I’m having a little, while at the same time enjoy the new experience …,” says Massagué. Everything changes, because as Earl explains, “you have to mold the dog. Learning you have to all your monologue and leave those spaces for what was supposed to be the answer to Cook”.

And no, we made a mistake in transcription, because one of the secrets of Pancho is not really Pancho. Answers to the name of Cook and also has a son, Ramses , who has acted in place at various times during his long career, thanks to his resemblance.

garden

rampant, sympathetic while aerating, because “if not very disciplined. Generally sitting in his chair, not moving. seems a figure of Lladró” says Conde. We take the sun sets and the actors have to go to resume the shoot to throw one last question: If I won the lottery, I’d bring that life?. Massagué and agree Conde stay as they are. “I think the same. Working on what I like and not have to think about money,” says the Catalan. “I do not want another life”, says the Valladolid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...