Friday, February 28, 2014

Honduran model passes a television producer in the U.S. - La Prensa de Honduras

Los Angeles, USA

With much effort, dedication and humility, the Honduran Martín Ruiz Ortiz , began his artistic career as a model and is now an associate producer on the television network Fox 22 World city.

Ortiz is left priundo Macuelizo, Santa Barbara, where his father still Arnaldo Ortiz and his mother Esther Ruiz and five siblings live.

At 18

traveled to distant lands where these became one of his dreams come true, that part of the artistic and television world

.When

model started life

“At 20 I started with educational segments for different modes in chains of local and international television. modeled also in the ‘Fashion Show’, which is the second best student fashion show in Los Angeles Tecnology Center”.

How did the World Fox 22 string

“Actually modeling opened doors for me, so I left it for a while and I became a fashion expert. invited me to speak on that subject, so much so that I was climbing slowly and then it was presenter art and reporter segments. I also participated in several television brands Latina recognized as Telemundo, Univision, Fox World and some radios as station 107.1 FM, then I had the opportunity to participate as a commercial actor ‘Pa’lante’ with Cristina and ‘Birds of Love.’ “

Besides being a model, presenter and reporter, now an entrepreneur?

“Hahaha! I do a little of everything, recently founded an academy and have a study of artistic development, where we support young people of all ages to fulfill their dreams as one day I did. acting classes You are taught by my countryman and renowned actor Dennis Mancía. “

Keep connected with your roots?

“I love my country and my connection is because collaborate weekly for channel Campus of San Pedro Sula Tv coverage for the show ‘Morning Mix’. correspondent I am also shows and exclusive interviews with international artists.”

good Honduran , does it support social work for the needy

“Yes, I am supporting Central American and Mexican organizations to mount events for children with special needs and to help your fellow Maynor Sandoval ong ‘Toys for Smiles Honduras .’”

Are you thankful to God for their achievements?

“definitely do nothing without God, but also ageadezco my bosses, students, friends and colleagues because they believe in me, in my talents and I’m still learning every day to be better.”

young at age 29, captivates local media television, radio and writing, becoming a Honduran pride on angelina city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...