Monday, February 10, 2014

Juan José Ballesta: "Television gives much popularity and that no ... - Cadena Ser

“Every time I have something, go for it all. Look, the other day I took a euro on a machine and I played 100. I gave my wife 50 and 50 for the child, for you buy what you want. All that I have is for them “ , Ballesta account. Throughout the interview, references to his son and Vero, his wife, are innumerable. Leads a quiet life in a village near Toledo to Madrid. He no longer lives in his native Parla, but can not hide his origin, nor can conceal, or want-with that accent in southern Madrid. Smiling remember their abuse and teenage antics. “You is not know how I’ve been …” , when he dropped his reputation suggests flirt with the girls before they come of age. That was until I met 18 years Vero also Parla. “It was my hairdresser” says Juanjo. “Vero is the woman of my life and when I saw filled me. was love at first sight and we are hand in glove.”

Golfete kid in a poor neighborhood of Parla that was already known in Spain for his work as lead actor in movies such as’ The Ball ‘,’ Carol’s Journey ‘,’ 4th Floor ‘or ’7 virgins’ I had fallen in love with this girl that, today, a life without it you can not imagine. And juanjito, small, already seven years old and came to the world when Ballesta had nineteen. “The child is a swirl, not to … It’s even worse than it was at his age. Now my wife and I say that we would have waited a couple of years [to have it] , while Juanjo account tells how difficult it was for him and his pregnant girl go to the promotions of her films.

is very expressive. Continuously rises from the table to recreate situations. Speaks like going around with a friend at the bar. His speech comes from the heart. It is natural and authentic. Juanjo Ballesta is able to admit their shortcomings on issues of general culture. He does not care what others think, has always been saddled with what others thought about it and what about it was published and was said. The shield that has protected all, confidence. No one has ever abandoned. That and the desire to improve, a continuous feeling of going a step further, to fight so that if something can be done better, make it better . “It’s very easy to dismiss [someone of something] . Very difficult you make good reviews, but very easy to get tachen.’s Why you must do it very well.”

Therefore, to improve, to continue to grow as an actor, Juan José Ballesta ventured to take up the challenge of theater. The film had been his refuge, also television … but had never tried their luck on the tables. “They called my agent and raised me. saw that we are in a time when cinema is little and thought it would be good to learn and cultivate a little more time acting” he says. Juan Jose is starring, alongside Juan Fernandez, the stage adaptation of Umberto Eco’s bestselling ‘The Name of the Rose’ . It premiered at the Roman theater in Merida this summer. They have been touring all over Spain and now arrive at Teatro Nuevo Apolo de Madrid. He speaks passionately about this new experience in your life, admitting total ignorance of this genre, since he has tasted, can not quit.

– you afraid started in the profession in theater, live performance

?

“No. I’ve always had great confidence in my work.’s first day, when we released, I wondered if I was nervous.” Looking forward, kid. Wanting to go out and give the public what they deserve and have paid and then see their opinion. “I have always had great confidence in me. Besides, I had a two months to create my character and develop it and that I’ve gotten cane I have not wasted time. “

Juanjo Ballesta and Juan Fernandez in The Name of the Rose

– Did you see the movie to prepare

?

“He had seen me and turned to see again, but not noticing it. First I read the script, I spoke to the manager, I created the character, and then I developed and I saw the movie. because is very easy to see Christian Slater [in the film plays the same character in the play Juanjo] and do the same … “

-Copy …

“Copy is very easy and people realize that what you’ve copied will say and what will put everywhere. And my intention was not to look like Slater, do a different character, pulling down about 10 years the character to leave it a 17. “

-Achero Manas said at the time that you have a great sense of rhythm and tempo. In movies it’s very important, you may have noticed that theater is essential …

[snaps fingers marking bar] ‘Go to the rhythm, as you will not rate, people will long ago, are getting bored … the function is going mother. should go pace “

This is, to date, the penultimate draft Juanjo. The latter happens on television, on the adventure program ‘Summit’ in La 2, the mountaineer Edurne Pasabán. A space that aims to bring mountaineering and hiking the viewer with guests from various fields such as Juanjo, Gemma Mengual, Javier Sierra, Kiko Veneno oJudit Masco.

this media is where most Juanjo you are seeing in recent times. In 2013 he spent two programs Atresmedia ‘Splash! Famous Water ‘and’ magically ‘. Before I gave birth to Paulo in Hispania series. But television is not the place you feel most comfortable Juanjo: “I consider myself a film actor I’ve always made films If I have to work in the theater or on television, the essence is.. the same and I keep winning cultivate and tables. That’s good, I’m planting. television But then … “ says with a grimace of disappointment.

– So, what problem do you see him on television

?

“Well, that gives a lot of popularity, man” [Comment sincerely]

– What you do not like the popularity

?

“I do not like. I owe it to my audience. I am very nice to everyone. If you come with me to take a cane and am as you see me, I’m good people. I consider myself a good guy …”

– Why you do not like the popularity? [I interrupt]

“Because I can not go to a mall, because as soon as one sees me and screams, you’ve already screwed up … We can go home!” [He laughs].

– As there are many boys and girls who are preparing to become actors because they attract so much popularity …

“Nothing, fame for them. What I want is to work with people to enjoy my projects, make money, be someone in life … But of course, fame is going with this. And TV gives a lot of fame, man. “

Juanjo

tries to argue his refusal to fame. Understand it, but it bothers. The benefits do not need popularity, he lives at home in his village. To give value to their arguments has a story: “The day after the first show of ‘Splash!’ I went to the mall to do shopping and people were looking at me and I continued down the hallways … I was going shame. ever people get angry, but I’m going with my son and my wife … and I can not. continuously can not get up … “

– What you value most is your family life, what’s proteges

“I’ve always been very strict with that. We’re a pack. All theater performances I take them.’s very sacrificed, because I get paid a train ticket, but they do. So that’s why I’m with my car. I am getting more then 1,400 miles per week functions. Mucha fabric, man! “

Have 26 years, fame, work as an actor … and yet you seem very little to the typical young actor with fame and money …

“Look, when I’m told other actors’ Why do not you come alone? Let there be holiday, our roll.” I say no, I’m happy with my wife and child at home.

– Does it bother you that there is the appearance in this world? Be on a show or movie with someone, and then see how to read an interview and see how pretending to be someone else …

“Yeah, right That happens to me a lot.’s why, in this world I have 4 friends … Roberto Enriquez, Alfonso Bassave and little else. Roberto Enríquez is pure, pure. He’s a great friend of mine. has the very straight. And I think that is a reference to follow by all the young players. “.

– have rejected series that have succeeded and then say it’s something that you do not regret …

“If I’m working in film and am well financially, I do not make series. Why? order to not go outside? series give much popularity, many”

And film, what actor or director you want to work?

“I like the novel people. Everyone knows that Almodóvar is a machine, okay. ‘And this one? If we give him a chance maybe it is also a machine. There are very good people, . uncle, who did not find because we do not give him a chance, especially now with the crisis now catch the already known: A, B or C. I am rooting for the new … I also like good, clear yes “

lot has happened since the small Juanjo begin in the world of acting. He has also worked extensively as an actor. And as a bricklayer. And as a marble. Account as if it were the most normal, if you do not have shooting and sloppy service, accepts it. It reminds me that work is always positive and dignified and assures me that never forgets its origins. He left school very young. Now, try to go solving doubts it faces every day, like the complex world of the Church. Juanjo confesses that he was overwhelmed preparing his character, a Franciscan friar of the work of ‘The Name of the Rose’.

– Already religion

?

“You, yes, why do not you believe in the Virgin of your people? [joking]. I have many doubts. do not know where we came from and where we are going.”.

– You’re a guy who has grown up in a working class neighborhood and humble, do you understand and / or you share what William of Baskerville complaint in ‘The Name of the Rose’? That extravagance and opulence of the Church that …

“In the function, the papal representatives say ‘Pope built the palace of God on Earth’ A Franciscan answer them. ‘is not the palace of God, is the Pope’s brothel.’”

Juanjo Ballesta in Hispania shooting the series

Look

naughty gesture. Juan José Ballesta speaks volumes with his eyes. In her naivety and goodness of the child that captivated us in ‘The Ball’ is perceived. His heart and soul have not changed. Thank you so much this character, but feels that it is time to save it in the drawer of his memory “‘The Ball’ is a classic, is what gave me fame and I have much to thank that character, but is already expired [smiles] .

He laughs and turns red as he recalled his early work as an actor in commercials of the English Court and the DGT. [snorts smiling] Well, go that does that …! not remember me. If you run into me or not remember me agreement and [laughing] . In all these years of actor, Juanjo Ballesta was happy, I had a good time. First I taking it as a game later as the work is. If not happy, I would have missed, but that makes the balance is positive.. “ I think I went well That thing has gotten better each done with his life what wants. Everyone is consistent with their actions. “ , reflects.

– You said “Every one makes in his life what he wants.” And it’s not always the case. Usually this comes from someone with character, personality, who always dares to choose and accept its consequences, would you care what you choose?

-.. “Yes, because I can get me a project that is bread for today and hunger for tomorrow And that’s no use to me because I’m fucking my entire career often is not money there to do it. script, which is structured to have a good character development … Sometimes they things that have neither head nor tail. Often you do not care get 100,000 euros, I’ll spend easy. Easy money, is easy going. then tomorrow you will not do anything. always try to plant and make things right. thought of my career, my future and the future of my family, “

– What values ??will you teach your son

?

“For the principles of life, mainly because if you do not learn now, do not be an asshole and learns all his life I teach if I share is saying… ‘Papa, this is me has pegao Tomorrow I’m going to stick yo ‘, I say:’.. son No paste is easy Being bad is easy. you get angry and you get only difficult thing is that the other knows you must not sleep, but be your friend. How is it done? That’s your job for today. ‘. I teach sharing, not sleep, be a good guy, good person … “

school Juanjo Ballesta was life. Repeated endlessly that one must be consistent with their actions, their choices. It is tough. Where once erred, work for not to repeat that blunder. He’s smart. You will not put anything ahead. She loves to take on challenges, receiving a smile and rubs his hands. When asked who has taught him the philosophy of life, think a few seconds, as if trying to find the perfect answer. But not getting it. As throughout the interview, Juanjo not find the right answer, but his response, that it comes from within. It’s a real guy. “I am so, so I’m uncle Everyone is forming as you want in life, he will take what you like and you can be miserable or you can be good people… And I’m a good guy. “

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...