Monday, August 25, 2014

Frank White: “A Javier Sarda I owe my start in television” – Vanitatis

Frank White can not complain. is a lucky man, or so he considered . It is succeeding with your program laSexta, zapping , each afternoon. A program that surprises in each issue and generates buzz in social networks, and for which at first was almost no hard “ zapping initially had a lot of people against . No one betted much, indeed, started very badly, but gradually went up and it took 10 months, “says the announcer in The TV 4G .

is a program that started lighthearted minded and zapping , but one day took a turn: “Many will say to me, when was it set the table more orderly and better”, he says. White is out of vacation, something that does not care, as it has been many years ‘sacrificed’ on the radio : “Holidays escuchabais If someone on the radio, that was me,” jokes . Complies delighted to have weekends for achuchar family in Barcelona. Adventurer, entrepreneur and very positive: “I am clear that this boat is sinking if, I sink too,” his commitment program

Frank White Sarda Frank White with Sarda

In a temporary return to the past, White recalls with love and respect The Martian Chronicles : “For me it is great program has been done on television. What petaba audience, that is. Furthermore, Javier Sarda gave me my start in television and I am very grateful . I think Carlos Latre and I owe it, “he reflects. Also rescued the trunk of the television program memory with which he learned the couple was showered detractors: The Harder They Come in laSexta .

“I remember the TV again in record time after saying goodbye in Telecinco and I think I can say we made the most difficult season of all” , defends. He asserts that at the moment a new CQC be well received by the audience. “If present, Jordi Pujol not live as peaceful as it does” promotes

The cast of presenters 'CQC' in laSexta The cast of presenters ‘CQC’ in laSexta

Very critical and demanding of himself, Frank White devotes a very heartfelt words profession to his partner Mercedes Mila: “I learned a lot with her when she left me debating Big Brother . It is a Monstrua television and a clear woman. Do not try to be with Mercedes who are not, that authenticity I love it “ says.

It is very accustomed to criticism, understands that it is the toll that must pay to be on TV, but exposes the following: “It is true that I have been criticized before releasing me from the programs. He has always questioned the presenter rather than the content. And I respect criticism, but with substance. ” Look at reality without Graduation and recognizes its ‘enemies’: “There are many people who have saved me, I know,” reveals cryptically.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...