Friday, August 8, 2014

Javier Ruiz: “I come to television rental, I like my … – Vanitatis

Javier Ruiz has taken the witness of Jesus Cintora successfully in Four mornings until next August 25. “A fast-paced program, very current, where I feel like vacation. I’m on vacation on TV , I like to inform, especially coming from economic data, “said the presenter and collaborator.

It feels very quiet before their competence Direct , Cristina Pardo, leading Glowing , in La Sexta: “I estimate very much Cristina. I know her from the halls of Congress and I have only good things to say. I know it would sell more if talking a little bad for competition, but I can not, “he says. Only positive words have also sprouted on the journalist Marta Fernández: “It’s a professional. Is that I have no opinion of those who manage the bench, I just warm it occasionally. “

When Jesus heard that Cintora going to replace it, did not give further advice to the technical, because of his extensive experience as a journalist. Emphasises the relationship that binds them. This is the time Cintora goodbye to the audience and gave his seat to Javier Ruiz

It costs a lot to have to opt for a special moment in your professional life. “Have to say that for me was a life experience that made coverage of Hurricane Katrina . Here you learn to appreciate “he reflects. After this gift is for him to work in television during the summer, Ruiz will return to the helm of his usual collaborations in television and COPE.

A line deserve to Javier Ruiz social networks : “I am sticking to them. I like, and I love to use them well. And people do . There are two types of people in them, speaking and listening “he says. Regrets that people away from listening, just use that platform to discuss and attack. “ I like to follow a scale: to inform, disseminate and discuss . As you skip one, you break the meaning and use “states. Ends ensuring that one of the features of the program that facilitates reciprocity and interactivity with the public is the use of graphics

Javier Ruiz at two times of the Javier Ruiz at two points of the program

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...