Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Prima Viking, the most famous of Argentina youtuber: “The … – InfoBAE.com

   
   


 
     

       
       
 
       
 
         
 
       
       
 
 
 
       
 
       
 
       
 
        
 
       

Prima Viking started as youtuber by chance and ended up being part of a global phenomenon : “Three years ago I watched a video to learn how to delinearme eyes and thought. .. What if I do it too?. ” And so, he began to upload content to the web beauty. But then, began growing popularity growing to almost 100 thousand subscribers to its YouTube channel. “People want to know how I am, what I do … everything, even when I go to the bathroom! I succeeded because I’m real, I did not lie to me a character, “he told Teleshow

On the other hand, she does not understand why so much fervor around them was generated.: “We are not Hollywood stars, I am an ordinary person. I think nobody is above anyone else. Fanaticism is never good, imagine that Lennon was killed by a fanatic. I can not decipher the head of those people. For that reason I understand a Rubius , our greatest exponent, which began to mourn over this issue a few days ago when I was giving an interview. It is that we became famous and not have the habit of being in front . People only recorded and have fun, “said

The 18-year produces his videos handedly because you do not like to receive indications:.” I do everything humbly . Imagine what I’d do, suddenly, I recorded and published it. For example, I not see myself working in television because that is all very armed and tell you what to do . “Although he heard several proposals, did not accept,” You feel that I lose my essence “said

He also explained why it considers that television has an expiration date.” The TV anytime dies because you imposed which program to watch , what time and where . It’s all very overreacted in that sense because it was outside. However, if you enter your Internet’re choosing what to watch, when and how. One is much freer and has a million options, “said

As for how it works. The business said” what’s gain brings you is not Youtube itself because in Argentina not It is as developed as in the United States, Australia or Europe . In these regions the advertising worth more by the number of visits you have. Here still does not work that way and win with sponsors “Although she did not subsist on the money it generates itself intends to do in the future.” I live with my parents, I won silver but still could not become independent . Nothing I do not care to go to university because Youtube consume all my time. not want to study anything, just dedicate myself to this and nothing else “he said.

In recent times, interpersonal communication changed and most are expressed through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or WhatsApp. Therefore, Prima Viking believes that at some point the change was beneficial because people are more encouraged to manifest “hiding” behind a computer or a cell phone. But in general, feel that individuals became more solitary and antisocial, even her. “If I’m going to dance do not relate to people I do not know. If they come to talk to me I tell them to get out, do not know who . Only you make friends by Youtube “explained

Finally, he admitted that Rubius is the most attractive of the youtubers .” He’s cute on the outside but I do not know what is inside. Would you see me with it! I do not pulled wave because he likes girls otaku , which are those with hair dyed pink. “Telephone Rubius! ¿ It shall the cyber-love?

     


     

Ivanna Palliotti

       
       

Infobae

     

 
   


 
   
   
   
   

   
 
   
 
   
   

   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...