Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Silvia Süller: “Jorge Rial is prohibiting me on TV” – lanacion.com (Argentina)

Spicy, Silvia was against all.
         Photo: File

Silvia Süller was very obscured by a theory that Jorge Rial blames his lack of popularity in the media. According to media said in the The mouth of the wolf Radio City, the chimentero was behind his absence from the small screen.

“Jorge Rial is the one I bans on television. Can not you see I’m no longer on TV? It is important, has contacts. Then, when they know I’m somewhere I fall programs “shot sister Guido.

Not content with that, Silvia was encouraged to find a possible reason for the reaction of the driver Intruder. “I dated Rial, with Ventura, with the two. I did a barbarian quilombo” he said.

Süller also spoke of the difficulties he had to publish his book Yo, best of all, where, among other things, tells his story with the team of San Lorenzo and his affair an evening with Oscar Ruggeri. “My book 15 months that did not come to light now, they had stopped, or Rial or barbecue [Silvio Soldan], one of the two me I was holding back.” .

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...