Sunday, June 21, 2015

Television as kickoff – lanacion.com (Argentina)

The first public appearances of Marull sisters were on television. Mary worked in cycles as Brothers & amp; detectives and Simulators (Telefe) -both directed by her boyfriend, Damian Szifron-, Stories of sex common people (Telefe), Conflicts network (Telefe), The Fox Club (The Thirteen) and Epitaphs (HBO). Paula was in PH (Channel 9), A cut and a coffee (Channel 7) and Gasoleros (The Thirteen). Also led Cocineritas, Agenda solutions and Moms attack, in Utilísima. “All I did helped me as experience and I am grateful assures Maria. I did not do anything that I regret and I have no prejudices with television. I learned a lot there, it was an important source of work. I came to suffer in work I did not like. When I arrived in Rosario worked in the bar of a nightclub, a receptionist at another promoter, Model? I remember as a time of great distress. Still, in all the work I had learned something and made friends “.

Paula, meanwhile, says the TV” is a medium that has different rhythms and the theater, which has a higher artistic containment priorities. But there are also programs of high quality, that It is clear. It was my breadwinner for many years, I am grateful that somehow I opened the doors to many of the things I’m doing today. There are hostile spaces and others are not, as elsewhere. The driving, for example, it is a task that made from a genuine place, is a very fun and creative activity. “.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...