Sunday, March 27, 2016

Andrea Moon, the new villain of television – LaRepública.pe

Tomorrow at nine p.m., Andrea Moon will become the new villain of the small screen in ‘Brave love’ , national soap opera will present America Television.

 

 

This is the first time I have the role of a villain, a woman so bad and also empty inside , because only concerned with the physical and superficial issues. At some point, in other productions, I have had the character of a little heavy girl, but this time my role has reached bottom. I feel that is very well built, has me personally surprised me and I hope the audience will be surprised, “says the beautiful actress about her new acting challenge.

 

 He notes that for the characterization of Macarena, his character, “ Tomé reference to various villains of fiction , also have had to give a different tone to my voice and handle black humor, because she is very ironic and manipulative “.

 

 He adds: “ Macarena is an obsessive woman who will stop at nothing to fulfill its objectives . Live in love with her ex, Alejandro (Nicolas Galindo), and is determined to regain his love even though he has a relationship with Valentina (Stephanie Orúe) “he says.

 

“A Nicholas I know a long time and although we worked on various productions is the first time that we have to make partner . We had so much fun in the recordings. Similarly, I have a very good relationship with Stephanie, but in fiction have to make life impossible, to be a stone in the shoe for her, “says the actress, who in real life takes more than a year of relationship with the actor Pietro Sibille.

 

  “That topic His romance- I do not like to comment, but we’re fine, our relationship is stable . We are currently spending time in another plane. Pietro teaches an acting workshop at the Cultural Center of the Catholic and I am attending in the direction “referred terse actress, who starred bleeds, cries, beats, Aldo Miyashiro film.

 

 In the telenovela ‘Brave love’ give life to Macarena. Construction took Character references to fictional villains.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...