Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Orlando Ponce Morazan reappears on TV – Tiempo.hn

SAN PEDRO SULA. The controversial sports presenter, Orlando Ponce, reappeared tonight at the “Football to Fund” program before the football match between the national teams of Honduras and El Salvador in the qualifiers for the World Cup Russia 2018.

His highlighted words the narrator (Orlando Ponce) said it is preparing to shout goals bicolor at the Olympic Stadium.

spent several days without appearing in football Fund program and neither was in the transmission game in Cuscatlán.

on Sunday the always controversial Salvador Nasrallah, director of sports company Televicentro, spoke about why Orlando Ponce has been absent from the different channel programs before rumors of a possible departure.

“Many people are wondering why is not Orlando Ponce, he is not these days, but I think on Tuesday and will and if not, next Sunday” he said.

“it’s on a short holiday as well as I was last Sunday. there is nothing to be alarmed, still working on the Televicentro Corporation and is a close friend of all of us and I know for 30 years, “he added clearing all doubts.

You you may be interested in: “ORLANDO NEVER HAS GIVEN ME a HOUSE” MOTHER oF PONCE (VIDEO)

Nasrallah no longer endure and this he said of the scandal involving Ponce

SCANDAL

in a sector known as La Granjita, east of Honduras lives Dona Esperanza Ponce, mother of renowned sports journalist Orlando . Ponce

According to the images displayed by a communicator Channel 24 in Danli, mom commentator lives “in a total abandonment of his son,” but it was very clear with his words: “I have five children , four women and only one man. He (Orlando Ponce) always tells me that will help me and does not meet, “said Mom chronicler

So the journalist replica Is Orlando Ponce, to which she responds.? Yes, . sportswriter

He kept saying, “I think I was a good mother, I began to study and left never launched. “I’d like to do my little house material, even if simple” “Dona Esperanza said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...