Friday, March 18, 2016

Kate gives his first television interview on ‘El Chapo’ – quien.com

The Mexican actress reappeared on television in an interview with ABC News about his controversial meeting with Mexican drug dealer.

ABC Breaking News | Latest News Videos

Kate del Castillo gave his first television interview after the controversial meeting he had with Joaquin Guzman Loera.

Although the Mexican had already spoken on the subject with the New Yorker and Process this is the first appearance does in small screen after the controversy generated plans sign a biopic of the powerful drug trafficker.

In a preview of the interview, granted to Diane Sawyer , which will be transmitted tonight by ABC News, see the actress 43 years admit though at first insists on denying it is likely that “El Chapo” have a crush with her and not with Teresa Mendoza, his character in the series ” Queen of the South “.

On the grounds that bashed to accept meet the man looking over the world, Kate said that dared because she loves the adrenaline and risk.

The actress shared this photo to The New Yorker. Photo: The New Yorker

Notes Related:

As he had said in previous interviews, Kate told Diane that she did not was aware of the plan of actor Sean Penn published an interview with El Chapo Rolling Stone , made you angry with herself for believing in an unknown: “I am angry with myself because I in people and I did not know Sean Penn. “

About his meeting alone with the drug trafficker after a talk several hours, the actress said her heart began to pound and took the courage to say: “Dude, do not forget what I said in my tweet originally, you are a powerful man and can do good”

“I was. literally dying inside and I thought, if he gets angry, do not know what I’ll do, I thought I would faint “, he added.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...