Saturday, March 26, 2016

To Casella, “minute by minute” changed television – Cadena 3

The journalist and presenter “Beto” Casella considered in dialogue with Chain 3 that every minute on television is negative, and confessed that lives fame “cautiously, thinking that lasts a while “.

” the big TV grabbed me, this thing they ask for photos on the street. I live cautiously, thinking that lasts a while, and because many pyran. I see cases that have happened, you ask for autographs, and if you are not well supported, you can pirar. I receive it as a blessing, it seems crazy, but cautiously, knowing that lasts a while and go, but grateful, “he said.

” I found from the graph, when he made reports to important people the loneliness of celebrities, depression prosperity I call him. Han achieved fame, have beauty and money, and they need alcohol or drugs. in this place do not know what will that generates so much fear, “he said.

Casella also commented how his work “meeting of jinn”, recreating what had been a meeting between Sigmund Freud, Woody Allen, John Lennon, Albert Einstein and Juan Domingo Peron emerged.

“it was at a dinner with friends, we were all journalists and people who write. I like to read biographies, and I said when I was asked to write a conversation between Freud, Lennon, Woody Allen and Einstein, and then someone told me it would be a cute play, “he said.

“That I packed me, I started scribbling some things and took shape, and then I start to write thought if it was a play had to be a Argentina leg, and I thought it had to be Peron with all its contradictions and controversies, “he said.

” There is a complicity with the public input. Freud exposes Peron all the contradictions, and Peron has to defend. what happened in Buenos Aires when we did in the neighborhoods is that according to the neighborhood applauded wildly Peron, as in La Matanza, or in Lomas de Zamora Freud seems a macrista “he said.

the producer said he is writing another work, which has to do with marital conflicts, and called the creation of “Meeting of jinn” as a “fabulous experience”.

“I’m writing another that has to do with marital conflicts. I always liked writing, I really like, and this experience to write something and then see for me is new, nor how could work. It was a fabulous experience, “he said

In reference to television, he insisted.” There was a radical change by the minute, I banish. The other day I went to Controversial in the Bar guest, are friendly people, but I could not complete a thought. It seemed a madhouse, they compete with Mirtha and saw them with the minute and it was a madhouse. That’s a little TV today, unfortunately. “

” Meeting of jinn “starring Juan Palomino, Alejandro Fiore, Nicholas Pauls, Pablo Novak and Gerardo Baamonde, will be presented at the Saturday night in Holiday theater of Carlos Paz.

Interview Titi Ciabattoni

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...