Thursday, March 17, 2016

¿Elizabeth Alvarez will soon return to television? – The opinion

The actress told what are some of your plans after becoming a mother a few months ago

 & # XBF, Elizabeth & # XC1; lvarez return & # XE1; soon the television & # XF3;? n
in two weeks Elizabeth will assess the proposals received and make a decision.

Photo: luis fast / agency reform

little over three months ago, the actress Elizabeth Alvarez became mother of two young twins, but is now in negotiations to return to soap operas, so he talked to the cameras of Television Shows:

“it is a producer whom I love very much and the which I have worked in many years and I am happy that I speak, I’m with motherhood, just three and a half months, but for me it is important to return to work “.

In two weeks the actress will assess the proposals received and will the appropriate decision, not because it wants to put aside enjoy their children and all that entails this stage.

you have to value time with my children and that Jorge is also completing project “.

on the other hand, he spoke about Jorge Salinas and behavior as dad:

” I went well good my husband, he is the one who taught me how to change a diaper because it does very well, is a good dad is a dad who is aware of children “he concluded.



finally! Jorge Salinas and Elizabeth Álvarez presented her twins (photos) »Jorge Salinas thanked
So the arrival of her twins ‘first statements
Elizabeth Alvarez after the birth of her twins’


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...