Saturday, March 19, 2016

Mimi Pons: “The Argentina television is the worst” – The Intransigente

BUENOS AIRES (Editorial) – “The Argentina TV worse ” said Mimi Pons . Speaking to Infobae, the actress expressed strong statements to comment on the vulgarization of Argentina show business.

The artist said that “the culprits are journalists and producers”. “The people have nothing to do is defend saying.. ‘It’s what the public wants’ no, it’s not what the public wants The public will have no one to hear and see that and already accustomed to know the lives of others. that is what is offering TV. it imposed at home and have to listen barbarities, as well as child protection horrifying words that no child would have to hear it say, “he said.

he added:.. “I go much to the United States, because my son lives there say we have the best television, lie, to me is the worst No artists last a year, every year change, you use and throw you. As Moria (Casán), which ultimately is right, says are all expendable. they are disposable girls, who are today and not tomorrow. all because they want to go to a Dancing … and it is very difficult be there, it is not fuck. Maybe it’s the best dancer in the world, but also serves, must have scandal, if not, no matter ideas del Sur talent you may have. I also wonder, I do not know him personal life to any journalist. And when they talk about us what’s wrong? “

In this regard, he reported.” One day I made a note to Sophia Loren and said something wonderful: ‘These journalists give me much shame, because they carry the snack for your child, the food home, talking bad about other people who are like them. ” To me I feel sorry for those people that make money speaking ill of others. All these journalists earn much money, because they earn fortunes, our rib. At the end talk of a political corruption and all journalists are corrupt, because they are living with us and that’s what bothers me. “

According to Pons, artists who are not exposed do not receive labor proposals means: “If you do not talk about sex or ‘My partner hit me’ or ‘I doused with alcohol and then I wanted to set fire’, that’s what they like and not what he likes people, it is what they give to people. Because a year was not (Marcelo) Tinelli and people have not stopped watching TV because it was not Tinelli, nor went crazy because it was not the program Tinelli. Or when not Susana Gimenez or not Mirtha Legrand. When they are, it’s nice, because programs are worth seeing, Susana like Mirtha Legrand, that I love and I admire deeply, “he said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...