Monday, May 16, 2016

Daniela Droz between the wedding and her own TV show – The New Dia.com

<- storyWordCntr: 833 ->

Cheerleader Daniela Droz is laughing more than usual, your happiness is contagious, and has great reason to celebrate

in addition to having a child, Kenito, which is a beauty and adores, is in preparations for his upcoming wedding with the man “who loves and respects” the basketball player Christian Dalmau, after about a year of relationship.

As if that was not enough to fill your life with joy, the artist is a day the release of his TV show, “Daniela tells you all” airing Mondays from 23 May 9:00 pm (one hour) in America Te Ve.

And as Daniela tells all, spoke exclusively to the New Day time living fully.

“It will be a varied program with great joy, much mischief that point we took everything. However, we will not stop playing the important issues of the country; is for people to enjoy and have a good time as he prepares to rest, “said producer also.

” We are trying to understand what will work and then we taking ideas. We will have the famous Top 10 political confrontations, Ruben (Sanchez) taught me. What we want is that people have alternatives in a channel that is betting on local talent. Some time ago I was looking for an opportunity like this where we can create. I learned a lot as a driver and this is my time. “

” Daniela tells you all “came out almost a decade of creativity reporter Leo Fernandez ago.

” Once Leo He told me ‘you have to invent something, whatever, and whenever he saw me told me’ Daniela tells you all ‘. I share this story to Maricela Diaz (co-producer and publicist) and said ‘that’s the name.’ Besides I want to cover everything because today’s woman does a thousand things, so I will touch topics about my personal life, me as a mother and my career. “

donning cream on her wedding

the link actress and owner of the Quebradillas Pirates law is to confirm the date so you are already seeing dresses for such an important occasion. For both will be her second marriage.

“Now the thing is much more varied that of the wedding dresses, I like creams and are very much in fashion these well pretty hues”.

the wedding will be simple and familiar

“the presence of God must be, we are Christians, we are people of faith, and we must have the blessing of our pastor, then one sencillita celebration because both are very relaxed in that sense and we do not like very pompous things. After you are family, people you love, everything is fine. My relationship with Christian is very healthy and we have some very nice plans. We are in the family vibe, to support us, to live in peace. ”

From her boyfriend she likes many things. “Besides is beautiful, his heart, his nobility, Christian is a loving, attentive, listen to me, we support, respect my son and I respects me and that’s vital. When you see how they behave with this bit of one, everything is wonderful. He is a good dad, good companion and disciplined. One has lived long and has undergone many cantazos and there, in this love, there are values, there is much more. “

Kenito, his greatest love

Christian, who has three children from her previous marriage, teaches your baby basketball Daniela (his relationship with the urban music singer Ken-Y) having two years and five months old.

It teaches ‘galdear’ and so tiny as they see it likes music. My son is very varied, has a battery and touch it, the moment he puts a little piano, likes to sing and dance. I brought with me today to see Mom doing their thing, you have to get used to this ‘different’ life. ”

The loving boy pulled the dimples that he formed his mom laugh in the face.

“It sympathy, I can wake up from a nap and smiles”.

She told the singer that her parents take care of the baby in her house.

“I understand that you do not need it in school so early. He is in a kindergarten music once a week at 10:00 a.m. and that has been well good because he learned to socialize with other children. The first day cried and resisted, but I struggle very well with their peers. “

The relationship with the children of her future husband said Daniela is excellent.

” Thank God we have very good communication and get along very well with my son. Everything is based on respect and they are well behaved babies. For my part there is always a lot of respect and children feel when you are giving them their place. We are blessed “.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...