Friday, May 27, 2016

Jose Chlimper admitted that he gave television audio program … – Daily Perú21

Jose Chlimper , a member of the presidential board Keiko Fujimori, confirmed Friday that he gave an official of Panamericana Television Set USB containing documents and audio that features the pilot and contributor to the DEA , Jesus Vasquez.

[Jose Chlimper is accused of delivering audio edited for discredit pilot who incriminated Joaquin Ramirez]

“Indeed, delivers a USB , not two USB , with six documents (…) do not necessarily have to do with audio propagated by this program. I have never had contact with the journalist Mayra Albán or any journalist The way things are , “said Chlimper in dialogue with La Hora N .

the secretary General of Popular Forces explained that the USB , in addition to the audio, carrying documents showing that Jesus Vasquez was not a pilot.

“the Friday the 20th (May) I spoke to the official Channel 5. we agreed that would come to my house that day Saturday I had to leave early. Left an envelope on behalf of TV5, they picked him up that Saturday at 9 am from the goal of the building where I live and from there I have no information or contact with any journalist or official “Chlimper said.

Also, Fujimori’s spokesman said that did not influence the dissemination of material through the television program. “How that information, which I have and which I reaffirm, finished what aired on The way things are I have no intervention, no interference and no responsibility,” he said.

NO HEARD AUDIO SPREAD
Jose Chlimper said the former candidate for Congress Popular Force Jaime Verastegui, who lives in the United States, collected documents Peruvians living in that country he was sent on Jesus Vasquez, with whom could supposedly prove that this was a “swindler”.

“this assumption informant DEA is a man with debts, which had deceived many people the Peruvian community in Florida, which is not an airline pilot, who was a driver combi (…) that was my goal (show above) when I called Channel 5, “he added.

Chlimper said he did not hear the audio presented in the television program last Sunday. “In my case, stop talking about alleged edition, since I have not seen what has gone on the 5th,” he said.




If you are interested in what you just read, remember that you can follow our latest posts by Facebook Twitter and you can subscribe here to our newsletter.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...