Sunday, May 29, 2016

Jennifer Lopez: ‘My daughter prefers to see me acting that watch TV’ – Univisión

The singer is home to one of his most loyal admirers, her daughter Emme (8), who loves to witness the spectacle that her famous mother offers in Las Vegas
 
   

There’s nothing you like more small Emme (8), daughter of Jennifer Lopez and her ex-husband Marc Anthony – to see her famous mother on stage for his successful show in Las Vegas, unlike his twin brother Max, who only expects it comes time to go home to catch up with their favorite animated cartoon series.

“A Emme loves my concerts reaction Max is in plan. ‘I want to go home, I want to see Teen Titans Go!’ But Emme always asks me. ‘Can I stay up part where you get the train covered in glitter? ‘ “the singer said in an interview with E! News .

The Passion of Emme by live music is something that certainly has inherited from Jennifer, who also enjoys as a little girl whenever she can go to a good show, though it is one starring one of his ‘rival’ in the competitive music industry.

“No I have ego problems. I love going to concerts of other people. Not long ago I was in the Bieber Justin and I have also seen the Britney Spears here in Las Vegas. he’ll any event I want. I think sometimes [the artists] have ego problems and therefore do not go to certain shows, but that’s not my case, “said the Bronx diva.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...