Tuesday, May 31, 2016

TV host reveals sexual details of Maluma – First Time

A
 TV host in Cancun, called Grette Duran claimed he had
 sex with the Maluma Colombian singer. The blonde was chosen
 by reggaetonero to upload the scene of one of his concerts and
 he received a kiss on the mouth.

Duran
 He told the newspaper Pass it !: “A local media said he took me behind
 scenario for sex, but it was not, there just kissed me and asked me
 my phone, then contacted me and invited me to reach him at the Hard Rock hotel
 of the hotel zone, that’s where we had sex. “

” In
 the hotel was friends with him and his friend Pibbe Well, another singer.
 Maluma was in robe, there talked while they had dinner concert
 Roasted chicken breasts and vegetables. I took a glass of Champagne and two
 wine glasses, then asked me to fire my friends, because I wanted to be
 me alone, “he said.

A
 local newspaper had claimed that both have remained behind sexual contact
 the stage, so she waylaid: “After we were
 alone, he kissed me and we did it twice. He is very passionate, he has legs
 very beautiful, it is like tailor-made. He told me he does not like to talk
 a lot. When I was upstairs kept moving me and then put me back, you
 He say he likes submissive women, “he said.

 “I love to Maluma Yes, but it was not behind the scenes, was at the hotel,
 in an intimate of the two times. At five o’clock, I left in love with
 there, “he said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...