Saturday, May 14, 2016

Meghan Trainor and a sharp drop in television – MDZ Online

Meghan Trainor was invited to the program The Tonight Show leading Jimmy Fallon by the string NBC . American singer introduced the first cut of his new album, Me too, but had an “accident” while on stage.

When I was finishing the performance, the Grammy winner for Best New Artist lost balance because of the very high heels she had, as she tried to grab the microphone. Finally, he could not prevent the fall and ended up on the floor.

In order to de-dramatize the situation, the driver lay down on the floor and they both laughed blooper. After a few seconds, Fallon helped her up and Meghan was applauded by the audience who was in the television studio. The singer mocked this blooper on his Instagram account.

Last week, Trainor made headlines for withdrawing Youtube the video of the song Me too angered by the digital retouching that he had made in his image. “When I saw the video, I sent a message to the editors to ask him to put my real waist. I was retouched everywhere. I’m sick of it. I did not authorize,” said the artist of 22 years.



Source: Teleshow

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...