Monday, May 30, 2016

Jennifer Lopez: ‘My daughter prefers to see me act before watching television’ – La Opinion

The singer is home to one of his most loyal admirers, her daughter Emme, who loves to witness the spectacle that her famous mother offers in Las Vegas

Jennifer L & # XF3; fish: & #  x2018; My daughter prefers to see me perform  rather than see XF3 television & #; n &  # x2019;
small passion for music is something that certainly has inherited from Jennifer.

Photo: Ethan Miller / Getty images

There is nothing he likes more to the small Emme (8), daughter of Jennifer Lopez and her ex-husband Marc Anthony to see his famous mother on stage for his successful show in Las Vegas, unlike his twin brother Max, who only expects it comes time to leave home to catch up with your favorite cartoon series.

“a Emme loves my concerts. Max’s reaction is more in plan: ‘I want to go home, I want to see Teen Titans Go!’. But Emme always ask me, ‘Can I stay until the part where you get the train covered in glitter ‘, “he revealed the singer in an interview with E! News.

The Passion of Emme by live music is something that certainly has inherited from Jennifer, who also enjoys as a little girl whenever she can go to a good show, even one starring . one of his ‘rival’ in the competitive music industry

INTERESTING : Jennifer Lopez applauds her curves

“I have no ego problems . I love going to concerts of others. Not long ago I was in Justin Bieber and I have also seen the Britney Spears here in Las Vegas. going to any event that I feel like . I think sometimes [the artists] have ego problems and therefore do not go to certain shows, but that’s not my case, “said the diva of the Bronx.

 Jennifer L & # XF3; fish Max and Emme

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...