Monday, May 30, 2016

TV host: Yes I made love to Maluma – The Nacional.com

A TV host in Cancun, called Grette Duran claimed to have had sex with the Maluma Colombian singer. The blonde was chosen by the reggaetonero to upload the scene of one of his concerts and received a kiss on the mouth.

Duran told the Daily Pass it !: “A local media said he took me behind scenario for sex, but it was not, there just kissed me and asked me for my phone, then contacted me and invited me to reach him at the Hard Rock hotel in the hotel zone, that’s where we had sex. “

“in the hotel was he with some friends and his friend Pibbe Well, another singer. Maluma was in robe, there talked the concert while they had dinner barbecued chicken and vegetables. I had a glass of Champagne and two wine glasses, then asked me to fire my friends, because I wanted to be with me alone, “he said.

a local newspaper had claimed that the two had maintained sexual contact backstage, so she left the passage: “After we were alone, kissed me and we did it twice is very passionate, very beautiful legs has, is and tailor-made.. He told me he does not like to talk much. When I was upstairs not let me move and then put me back, I tell you that he likes submissive women, “he said.

” Yes I made love to Maluma, but it was not behind the stage, was in his hotel, in an intimate moment of both. At five o’clock, he went out in love there, “he said.


_mce_bogus=”1″

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...