Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Karina Mazzoco: “I’m a TV bug” – La Nacion (Argentina)

Pura vida, every day is a new magazine issued by the Public TV and marks the return of the driver to the small screen

Karina with his co-host, Adrian Cormillot. Photo: Courtesy Public TV

“For a while I wanted to go” she says Karina Mazzocco (46) with enthusiasm intact. “Horacio Levin, the current director of the state channel, proposed me an irresistible combo. A daily live program, with general information, everyday topics, service, health, culture, consumer protection, characters and today. All I wanted .. . and arrival in the country! “, the driver gets excited talking to tHE nATION. ” I’m a creature of television, proud to have this task of communicating and enjoying the privilege of entering to the house, to the head, the heart and television of each of the people who see a product in which I am. ” Accompany it in this task Cormillot Adrian, Nicholas Scarpino and a team of columnists.

‘What you feel that this return is like at age 22 when ripped on the small screen and what, very different?

-Love I put my work is the same. The joy with which I live to do so, too. But all these years out of the TV, doing radio and other projects was very exploited to strengthen me, resetearme and offer something different. I professionalized and I stopped feeling as before, I was a bit by accident in this medium. I feel something decanted and embraced this profession I love forever. It’s what I love and I feel consolidated and mature.

-¿El rating not mind being in the public channel?

As part of TV always want to do a good number, but not the principal, but the quality of the content and do something really plural. That what you do is commercial is what we all want, but we will be alert to anything in this case. Nor I defined my way in the media based on that and why so many feel consistent with the call.

How’re on the floor about to get on the air?

This time there were those explosives nervous because there were three trials, reconnaissance and teamwork. I think I’m demanding and want everything to go well, but at the same time the camera is turned on and me is pure enjoyment. This program is a very desired space

-¿Calificás this as your best time

-.? two Grandiosas, store radio, my tour made me who I am today, but do not look back. I am devoted to this. As is the moment that I am, I feel like the best. I live it fully.

-¿Te weighs over time?

-A weighs us all. When I started in the middle, the subjects were taboo sex and death. Now sex is not something that is silent and mutes itself what it has to do with aging and dying. I would like to a television program take these issues and break it for us to weigh less at all.

In fact I have in folder program content and own production for which I am gasping for air, presenting the international pilot signals. It’s called Sos fantastic and attempts to portray the moment we live women, empowered, very different from the female model before assembling new family models, super full. For us maturity begins to have more to do with enjoyment and can work hard in this direction.

A little that happens you you …

Yes, and I think it’s time to celebrate all those things because when one no longer has the tail up there, what you have raised is head and then wealth and beauty pass away. I feel that it can mature and grow in harmony. Taking Care, minding be healthy and to be eternally young is to deny the issue, collaborate taboo and I want the opposite.

Is it true that what you told your secret to be so linda is meditation?

well, I train well. Three times a week I make an intense routine, but more than aesthetics, is health. Oxygenate helps keep my body in balance, to rule out tensions and, of course, look good is part of my job. Right now, I’m doing only active meditations, actually it is a very old Buddhist breathing exercise that works very well and is called Tonglen. With inhalation connect with all unpleasant emotions, everything that you want to change and as you exhale, this energy is transformed into light, full, bright and full of achievements.

Seeing back, did you get everything you wanted?

I do not know what is cause and what effect, or the order of things, but the feeling is living a fabulous stage with my family formed professional and personal and focused on what I want to convey satisfactions, I decided to produce my own content because I was not with one idea, one thought I have also done pilot format and ready to offer. Hopefully, both my own content as this program is well received and that magic that is the connection with people occur.



in this note:

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...