Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Oyarbide unusual appearance in a television program for … – LaCapital.com.ar

Norberto Oyarbide danced on television, but did so after saying no to Marcelo Tinelli who wanted to” ShowMatch “The controversial exmagistrado was interviewed by Georgina Barbarossa and Victoria. Onetto in his “Desgeneradas” program on Channel 9 and repeated the choreography circulated last week through social networks, where he was seen dancing in a barbecue in the drivers’ union Taxi, which manages Jose Ibarra.

Oyarbide said the baby step that put it back in the mouth of all days ago and even got Onetto recognized as Oyarbide, whom he would break her friend to tears by firing him and thank him for his presence. “it was great to give “said the now retired judge.

” I appreciate very much to meet the man behind the magistrate, I know you’re a sensitive person with a sincere heart, I admire and appreciate, this does not’ll never forget ” he said the actress.

amid rumors of a possible lifting cycle, and Onetto Barbarossa had to Oyarbide tuxedo and bow on the floor of the channel. “We come to visit a man loved and challenged at the same time,” said the submission.

Oyarbide spoke on all subjects. He said that as a child wanted to be a doctor and also had memories of his parents. . “My mom died for me to be free,” he said, “I told poured champagne in my wake,” revealed

About his father he recalled. “My father was naughty, he left his girlfriend planted in the altar my mother. ”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...