Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cecilia Bolocco: "Television does not need me today" - Terra Chile

 Cecilia Bolocco launches this Thursday the new collection of her clothing line. Photo: Matias A. Delacroix / Terra Cecilia Bolocco Thursday launched the new collection of her clothing line. itemprop=”copyrightHolder” Photo: Matias A. Delacroix / Terra

Cecilia has something … that “something” that makes the wait for a long time, since they are more interested in having it means. The hook is that from tomorrow Thursday diva of Chile will present its latest creations in a fashion show that will be with everything in the Mall La Dehesa, and presenting his new collection autumn-winter 2013 and where exposed primarily oriented garments urban women.

But if there is something that draws attention are his words when he says that this collection has been the product of hard work, work that, apparently, for her today is ideal, since it provides all options to devote quality time and his son Max.

class=”text”>

class=”text”>

-Because I have a magical and wonderful time to spend with my son, who is my top priority at this time. Power to be around him at a crucial moment in his life where he has nine years. Sure, people say it is bigger and it is much more independent, but it is precisely this point that you have to be closer to him. I thank God for having the time to be close to him.

class=”text”>

-Well, he’s obviously in school and also this year will have their First Communion and is in catechesis. I love to be very present in your life, be your great pillar and I thank God to do so, as there are many mothers who can not. I have very clear that the fundamental task in my life is being a mother and I want to fulfill it fully.

 The former Miss Universe was considering going back to TV. Photo: Matias A. Delacroix / Terra The former Miss Universe was considering going back to TV. itemprop=”copyrightHolder” Photo: Matias A. Delacroix / Terra class=”text”>

But much work …

-Yes, I work hard and spend long hours locked working, then I do a lot of traveling in the year, but I try to give my son a very important always.

class=”text”>

In that sense, I see the TV with very few options in your life …

Spend class=”text”>

class=”text”>

-television today do not need me. I feel that is focused on a format that I do not draw attention and in which I do not think I have anything to contribute. Or television left me, or I let her … or just leave us both, the truth is I do not feel the urge to work on it, and what prevails is a close link with the public through what I do now, since you can buy my clothes, I make releases, give interviews and people can know how I think, as I am always present in some way, but not through a TV show and a very draining and consumer circuit. Before was fine, having no priorities, but now they have changed, now this maximum at a stage that I need more and this led scheme suits me much.

 A Cecilia Bolo   cco would be interested in returning to the Festival of Viña del Mar. Photo: Matias A. Delacroix / Terra A Cecilia Bolocco interested him back to the Festival of Viña del Mar. Photo: Matias A. Delacroix / Terra class=”text”>

“NO ME CIERRO A VINEYARD”

class=”text”>

-The Festival of Viña del Mar we should be proud of all Chileans, is the Song Festival largest in Latin America and I have the luck to have been able to animate over four years, and if it were possible to cheer, probably analyze, but not something that I unveil or something that I’m expecting to happen to me.

class=”text”>

But consider it?

-Like I said, I was lucky to do it and if given the chance, I would consider it, but no more than that. However, to me it is very important to the people you work with. I was lucky to make the Viña Festival under the direction of Gonzalo Bertran, it was a wonderful principal. Fiato was a very important and very important to me is also the fiato on who you you get on stage. I think there are many things that should combine for whom this possibility. I can always be open to a proposal of this magnitude that speak of an image of Chile abroad, but they are very specific things.

class=”text”>

“SATURDAY GIANT”: “IS NO LONGER JUST LIKE vibrated”

class=”text”>

Since you spoke of old television and which star you were, what you think Channel 13 decided to screen out a program like “Sabado Gigante”?

– “Sabado Gigante” had its golden age and glory, then Mario Kreutzberger settled in Miami and made this an international program. I think that Chileans do not vibrate in the same way they did when the program was done in Chile and Chileans. Television evolves and changes and people are looking for new content. Too bad no doubt to be drawn as emblematic programs screen and which one grew up, but it is also the logical evolution that exists in these cases and these things happen … but not in the United States. I have the good fortune to have worked in this market and saw that even today there are very emblematic programs which continue to value delivery. It is sad that it takes screenshot, I guess that in the United States will continue.

 Cecilia is not dedicated to full partner and his son Max, who already has nine years. Photo: Matias A. Delacroix / Terra Cecilia is not dedicated to full partner and his son Max, who already has nine years. itemprop=”copyrightHolder” Photo: Matias A. Delacroix / Terra class=”text”>

-The problem is that she is on TV and I did not. Faced with a possibility of doing something, it would be super convenient, as both have a very good fiato, excellent communication and high complicity. These things give us the affection we have. Diana is like a daughter to me. I admire and I think has done a fantastic race. But the truth is I do not know in which instance you could have a chance like that.

class=”text”>

Sure, you’re in another stop …

-I am very focused on the creative world, design, being a mother and working on other projects to which I am giving way, therefore, unlikely to see it, because when I was on screen I realized that television is more a way of life and you have to adjust everything according to it. Television is like a big vacuum that sucks you in and takes everything. I’m not willing to give up everything, since my workplace is just a piece of Cecilia. The most important part is occupied by my motherhood, my friends and my affections. In addition, I value my space, my time and my privacy.

Terra class=”provider”>

itemprop=”provider”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...