Saturday, April 27, 2013

Karina Rivera: Television is not eternal - Radio Programas del Peru

class=”txt_a12-gris”>

figure of “Growing Your Baby” and “Yuppie yei”. Also sworn in “Little Giants”. In short, it goes very well on television. However, Karina Rivera , is not resting on its laurels.

know that television is not eternal, so I’m training me in my role as entrepreneur. This is something I expected long ago. I’m very excited, “he says.

And the new side is speaking Hair Studio Institute, a school dedicated to hair, to be professionals like Fabian D’Urbano who has worked with Giordano , and Angie Chasalevri.

-Being you a benchmark of beauty, is also’ll encourage you to take some classes?
I’ll be stuck here at 100% because it is my business, but the professionals will take care of classes and seminars. However, they also give beauty tips for girls and interactuaré with them.

-The popularity of your husband, Orlando Fundichely, surprisingly thanks to his character in ‘Al fondo hay sitio’ …
I’m very happy. It’s super cute what’s going on, was something I saw coming, but still he is surprised. People are very passionate about the characters, my husband yell: Carlos Cabrera. Yet it has happened that you were told to return with Charito.

– Has not caused act?
Sure, the acting is something I love it. But I think I absorbed a lot and now I have no time. Maybe later, but it is something I think is cute.

– How is the relation b etween you?
We are trying to take the relationship forward. That things are well at all does not happen overnight, but we’re on track.

txt_t17-gris”> class=”title-module-black

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...