Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Magaly Medina: I do not want to know what happens on TV - Radio Programas del Peru

class=”txt_a12-gris”>

conductive Magaly Medina said he does not regret moving away from television for rest and encontrase achieved herself.

“At first, when they started, these, my long vacation, felt remorse and guilt complex about leaving my followers abandoned. I felt responsible for his boredom Night I’m not allowed to have a clear mind to analyze well what I wanted to and for me, “he wrote in the column that is in the journal Magaly TeVe ‘.

Nevertheless, he said that everything is over and that “no regrets” for now “I do not feel guilty the 25 times a day asking me when I return. Without any hesitation I answer I do not know “and that” now do not even want to know what’s happening on TV “.

On his future, adding that “in a few days, with the start of the new month, will also start the new plans. My producer (Ney Guerrero) arrives today (Monday) after visiting travel and television producers Spanish. Something tells me you have to get to work. “

txt_t17-gris”> class=”title-module-black

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...