Sunday, April 21, 2013

Danna Garcia wants to sing more on television - Vivelohoy - Live it Today

class=”wp-caption-text”>

id=”internal-source-marker_0.23841476633238035″

not sing badly, but Danna García had to take classes in order to give life to Mary, the star of “How beautiful love.”

has played most of the songs on the soap opera, but sometimes had to sing a mariachi for her, due to the complicated schedules recordings.

“I have not had the opportunity to sing them all as I wanted to, but I felt well supported by the entire production team. I believe that people have enjoyed and I even more, because it is a dream, is something unexpected in my life that I got from one moment to another, “said the Colombian.

is not difficult to sing, but said that for ranchero has a very special vocal technique, it takes a lot of preparation, so he took classes.

“He has worked hard for everything to be fine. I enjoy the theme of the soap opera that is the world of mariachi, for me that is the lifeblood of the story, what happens to the mariachis, how they live, how they operate, what their wants, their needs, its advantages and how they have this passion and have to deal with this music that speaks of passion, love, heartbreak, joy, “he added.

“This world that runs parallel to the songs, to which they interpret with a passion and commitment, I think especially, I think it was done in Mexico a soap opera in this way, which for us is a beautiful approach to Mexican roots, how to praise the Mexican culture, and not only in Mexico, but it can be carried to other countries, “he said.

In

Entertainment

Topics in this article

Danna Garcia, How beautiful love, Univision


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...