Monday, April 22, 2013

Danna Garcia wants to sing more on TV (video) - The Review

BY: Idalia id=”byline_txt”> 9:01 pm | 04/21/2013 | La Opinion
class=”ArticleImg id=”ArticleImg”

Danna Garcia is the daughter of Colombian singer Claudia Osuna, withdrawal and scenarios.

Photo: Agencia Reforma

not sing badly, but Danna Garcia had to take classes in order to give life to Mary, the protagonist of What Love Bonito

has performed most of the songs in the telenovela , but sometimes had to sing a mariachi for her, because the complicated recording schedules.

“I have not had the opportunity to sing them all as I wanted to, but I felt well supported by the entire production team ,” said the Colombian. “I think people enjoyed it and I even more, because it is a dream, is something unexpected in my life I came from a moment to another.”

class=”article-text”>

sing , but said that for ranchero has a very special vocal technique, it takes a lot of preparation, so he took classes.

“He has worked hard for everything to be fine. I enjoy the theme of the telenovela , which is the world of mariachi, for me this is the blood of the story, what happens to the mariachis, how they live, how they operate, what their wants, their needs, their benefits and how they have this passion and have to deal with this music that speaks of passion, of love, heartbreak, joy, “he added.

“This world that runs parallel to the songs, to which they interpret with a passion and commitment, I think especially, I think it was done in Mexico a telenovela in this way, which for us is a beautiful approach to Mexican roots, how to praise the Mexican culture, and not only in Mexico, but it can be carried to other countries “, deepened.

Danna class=”article-text”>

of Salvador Mejía because he inherited a taste for music of her mother Claudia Osuna, singer career in his native Colombia, but is retired for over 30 years.

The actress , who will be on the air with another series ( Bella Calamities ) from May 6 by Gala TV, explained that characters have much to do with the person who interprets it believes it is important to be able to do them well.

“I identify with some things, Mary is enterprising, does a lot for his family, has been working all his life,” said the actress , who previously starred in Someone Look and A Blow to the Heart . “Mary is a woman also so sweet, I love their attitudes, which knows no rancor, known only to the forgiveness and love and give only know his own”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...