Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Diego Bertie: No return to television - Radio Programas del Peru

Monday, October 28, 2013 | 5:33 pm

After his last appearance in novels like ‘La Lola’, Diego Bertie said he is not in his plans to return to the small screen. “I have no plans to return to television, I like to do theater and music, “said the actor who plays ‘Homer’ in ‘The Addams Family: The Musical’ which opens on Thursday October 31 at the Teatro Marsano. Tickets are on sale at Teleticket Wong and Metro.

“I respect the work of the producers but the Big Apple is a different producer, has a large effort behind, has bought the rights to the work and has opted for the theater. We hope that the public will receive very well, what looks like Homer to me? In anything, really for me as an actor embody a gift, “he said.

Finally, said he has received offers to return to Colombia, however,” I have been involved with theater all year nor There was something that catches my attention, the time will come, “he said.

txt_t17-gris”> class=”title-module-black

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...