Monday, October 21, 2013

Magaly Medina explained that returning to television in his plans - Radio Programas del Peru

Monday, October 21, 2013 | 24:32

After various media published a statement from the driver Magaly Medina where indicated “I care less TV” , she explained what she meant and confirmed his return to the screen in 2014.

“What I said was at the insistence of the journalist who call me every day to opine on topics not competent nor interested me, because I’m in charge of an entertainment program. I have nothing to declare and keep asking, to me desperate and I have no patience as I said ‘now I do not care what happens on TV, because I give a damn what anyone they are there’ , “he said on his show on Capital Radio.

Medina also said his presence on the small screen in 2014, but still do not know what month return.

TV is in my plans next year , yes it is, I’m not sending the chunk my TV career. Because so much love from people I’ve seen and next year, when you decide to return, I’m going to tell everyone. Date not know, but that return back “he said.

txt_t17-gris”> class=”title-module-black

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...