Friday, October 25, 2013

Raul Romero: 'My return to television has been enjoyable' - Radio Programas del Peru

Thursday, October 24, 2013 | 6:39 pm

Raul Romero returns to TV screens but not as a driver. This time it will be jury in a faux reality and, apparently, is something that does not dislike.

He does not consider it a setback in his career and the important thing is to be on television.

“What I can tell you is that the return to television has personally been pleasant. Hey I love TV, I will consider it (laughs). I really do not want to see this as a tool or as a passage to something. It is not a stretch leading to something, “said Raul.

popular “face had” acknowledged that he has any television project for the moment. When asked about the role APDAYC, abstained because he said it is an issue “very sensitive”.

txt_t17-gris”> class=”title-module-black

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...