Sunday, October 20, 2013

Magaly Medina: "I want a damn television and what ... - Perú.com

itemprop=”articleBody”>

. Magaly Medina’s return to television is still uncertain. The journalist says that even she knows when he will return. But he says it’s not something you remove in sleep.

“What I can say, if I do not even know. I tell you when I have something to say. Still do not know what will happen to me. Now I’m concentrating on some things that satisfy me and that I like. Television is not my priority right now, “said the journalist Peru21.

“I want a damn television and what happens in it. I will continue with my business, with my magazine and my radio show, “he said.

Finally, Magaly Medina continues his program on Radio Capital and its local beauty chain. “I will open premises in Piura, San Juan de Lurigancho, Huacho, and possibly
Chimbote. Also go to Chiclayo and Tarapoto, cities where I have received proposals. As you can see, television is in second or third place. “

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...