Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Gian Marco: Pedro Suarez project with Vértiz will be on TV - Radio Programas del Peru

Tuesday, October 8, 2013 | 10:44 a.m.

singer Gian Marco provide details on the surprise prepared by his friend Pedro Suarez Vértiz , as a few days ahead of your Facebook account .

We have a very nice project and very soon we will be able to see on television. I will enjoy . It is a project of us for people and I’m sure Peter audiences will thank me a lot, “said RPP News .

added, “is a gift to the people, an example of unity, brotherhood, conspiracy to continue giving people the music of Peter and me.”

After visiting ‘Extension news’, said that his friend is “ a person who has shown enormous courage. We have much more to do, because he has a lot to do in music. It is a great friend and I love him. I will always be by your side, you always have me. “

txt_t17-gris”> class=”title-module-black

    • class=”box_noticias-relacionadas-in”> Pedro Suarez Vrtiz: public be happy with what was done by Gian Marco
    • Gian Marco recorded surprise Pedro Suarez Vrtiz
  • txt_t17-gris”> class=”title-module-black

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...