Saturday, June 29, 2013

Adriana Lavat, happy for his return to TV: "I'm a warrior" - People in Spanish

News

c2″ class=”image

happy with her single life and his return to television is Adriana Lavat .

The Mexican actress and 40-year returns to the small screen in the soap opera Husband for rent of Telemundo, which will play a journalist.

“I’m back to life. A lot has happened, “he said sounded Lavat after Divorce Mexican footballer Rafael Marquez , 34, who has battled in court for the child support Rafaela , 6 years old, and Santiago , 9.


RELATED: Ana Layevska has “no relationship” with his ex Rafael Amaya

“I’m a warrior and I’m getting ahead of many things that were parallel to the separation, “added the actress, who lives in Miami with his children.

Meanwhile, Marquez remade his love life with Mexican model Jaydi Mitchel , former singer Alejandro Sanz . Lavat, meanwhile, says he’s open to love.

“I’m always ready,” he says. “Life surprises you every day. Nor am I looking for and I’m waiting. I put my life in God’s hands and He is in charge “.

Only $ 1 per issue and a free gift if you subscribe and pay today!

COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...