Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sofia Franco: I return to television with the program you want - Radio Programas del Peru

class=”txt_a12-gris”>

conductive ‘Red Carpet’ by Radio Capital, Sofia Franco, is happy to return to screens next to Maju Mantilla who present a different magazine.

‘m glad that came what I wanted: a program where you can have fun and entertain my audience . I feel ready to take the lead in ‘Outdoor’. Furthermore, Maju and I are in a stage of our lives linda: moms are, “said the newspaper El Comercio.

Franco added that both have hit it off very well and “ we will learn of the two. Nobody is going to run over anyone . I have my own style, my own label and she also is brewing. Each handles a profile that will make a good fusion on screen “.

About his family, said “because I took the time to be with them, now back to TV with the program I want and on a competitive schedule.”

txt_t17-gris”> class=”title-module-black

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...