Friday, June 21, 2013

Lionel Messi: I do not watch football on television because my girlfriend is bored - Radio Programas del Peru

Friday, June 21, 2013 | 24:40

class=”c2″>

The Argentinian, Lionel Messi spoke of aspects of his life, of which almost never talks to the press. ‘La Pulga’ told that his girlfriend Antonella Rocuzzo not like to watch football on TV and likes watching cartoons with his son.

class=”c2″>

“I do not watch football on television ever. Antonella bored. I go home, I say that I scored 2 or 3 goals and not hear me. I like to see drawings Thiago animated, laughs a lot. Changing diapers and bathing, “said Messi in an interview with” Corriere della Sera “.

“I do not cry much, I cried when he was born Thiago. It was a very difficult birth. Moments lengthy, hard to forget, “the ’10 ‘Argentine.

class=”c2″>

tango. That’s also from another era. If you hear in Argentina change the channel, but in Europe puts you goose bumps. “

Finally, the Argentine star spoke about the title missing: “Between the fifth Golden Ball and the World Cup with Argentina want the latter, no doubt. I lack a World Cup is a shame for me “.

txt_t17-gris”> class=”title-module-black

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...