Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Daisy Fuentes returns to Hispanic television in 'The Voice Kids' - Brownsville Herald

class=”dateline”> Miami — The presenter, model and businesswoman fashion world Daisy Fuentes returns to television in Spanish as host of musical competition “The Voice Kids” of Telemundo.

talent contest inspired by the success of American television “The Voice”, which debuted on Telemundo on Sunday with a record 1.7 million viewers viewers, with the participation of singers Paulina Rubio, Prince Royce and Roberto Tapia on the jury.

Besides encouraging the program, Fuentes is something like the “committee of breath” of small competitors.

also Cuban-American model began her career as time segment in a television station in New York. A short time later made a successful “crossover” to television in English and for several years was the host of shows like “MTV’s House of Style” and “America’s Funniest Home Videos”, in addition to conducting his own show on CNBC.

‘s why for her part in “The Voice Kids” is like coming home.

“When I was offered the opportunity to participate in the Spanish version of ‘The Voice’, I was happy. I am thrilled to return to Spanish TV, where I started my career, “he told Efe in a telephone interview from Los Angeles, where he currently resides.

Fuentes, another attractive aspect of this project is the opportunity to work with children. At the same time, is aware that children can be vulnerable to criticism and pressure from the huge talent contests.

“I love the honesty of children. If they are sad, happy or scared, they’ll let him know. You can see everything on the face of a child. And that is something beautiful. I offer all you can: a hug, a smile or a word of encouragement, “said Fuentes of the contestants, who also called it” incredibly talented “.

“I think ‘The Voice’ is the best singing competition on television and I am happy to bring to Hispanic television,” he said.

At present, in addition to conducting “The Voice Kids”, Sources prepares a special event to celebrate the tenth anniversary of his line of clothing and accessories under the brand daisy fuentes ®, which has the distinction of being the second in a more lasting celebrity in the market, exceeding $ 950 million in sales.

“To celebrate the anniversary of my brand’m preparing a fashion show to present at Fashion Week in New York this fall. And of course, I’ll have a big party, “he stated.

addition to their professional duties for more than 15 years Fuentes has worked for a cause very important to her, the St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.

“That is, for me, the most wonderful of Fame, which gives me the opportunity to use the celebrity to help these sick children. I consider it a privilege, “he said.

Away from the cameras and the fashion runways, Sources cares his privacy, because “I come from a time when people were known for their work, not for his personal life, and I want to keep it that way,” said .

What does share with his followers is that he enjoys spending time with family and friends, nature, cooking and “learn everything. I have a passion for animals, children and fashion, “he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...