Friday, May 24, 2013

Morgan Freeman falls asleep in the middle of an interview with ... - 20minutos.es

class=”text”> Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine in a live connection. (Q13)

Whether

matter age or fatigue, actor Morgan Freeman has become the talk of the networks after fell asleep during a live connection on television.

Along with veteran actor Michael Caine also had film Now You See Me (Now you see me …) live on Q13 chain, affiliated with Fox Sports.

class=”imp”> “I was updating my Facebook,” said Morgan Freeman While Caine talked about the new film, in which both interpret thieves, the winner of an Oscar for Million Dollar Baby closed his eyes.

Very relaxed, at a first stage it appeared that Freeman had to concentrate on the words of his companion, but then ended up nodding, until awakened from their slumber something startled .

Freeman

humorously explained in a statement: “I was not sleeping, what happens is that I am tester Google Eyelids”. “I was updating my Facebook,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...