Sunday, May 19, 2013

Jaime Bayly: "Strange Peruvian television" (VIDEO) - Perú.com

itemprop=”articleBody”>

. Jaime Bayly gave an exclusive interview to Sunday Day program where he spoke of underlying themes, including his most sincere wishes and feelings Peruvian television, where he began his successful career.

“Of course I miss her, as I will miss. This year, in November be fulfilled 30 years since the first time I went on Peruvian TV, never had a complicit audience, more affectionate than the Peruvian. I’ve done television elsewhere but as the Peruvian public there, “he said.

also said he has thought about his retirement from the screens after 30 years on the air. He admits that when he thinks of this possibility, it is his wife Silvia Nuñez del Arco who tells him that “television will never cease.”

“Yes I have. This year there are 30 doing television, I already I have 48 years, but when I approach Silvia always tells me: You will not remove TV ever, “the popular ‘dreadful Uncle’, who is interrupted by the mother of his daughter Zoe to explain their ideas.

“I feel that, that TV is like a drug, there is a moment where you become addicted to look at the camera, talk, make jokes and feel the affection of the public and I think Jaime, somehow, is addicted to it, “he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...