Thursday, May 16, 2013

Jorge Porcel reappeared Jr and revolutionized television with a new ... - Zero Rating

Related articles

Jorge Porcel class=”item”>

Jorge Porcel class=”item”>

Jorge Porcel Jr. class=”item”>

“I look for a job where I can collect 20 thousand pesos” , said Jorge Porcel Jr, son of Jorge Porcel remembered and cherished in his public appearance the year past and that brought much public controversy.

After a parade through the television programs where he took a media profile, and where even his mother was found begging on the street, “Porcelito” as it was called-down profile and called silent for a long time.

Today

appeared again and, as expected, brought much media coverage. Invited to Relentless, Jorge ninguneo study women, Susana Roccasalvo, Amalia Granata, Evelyn Von Brocke, Yanina Latorre, and Nazarene Velez, who was also invited.

“I find it hard to get work because I do not give it. Here the only ones laburo are mine because they are gar .. a guy and go” , accused Porcel. He broke off and I could hear the fury of the women in the study and questioning, in particular Velez Nazarene.

drama also told that he is living because his mother is hospitalized. Annoyed with the situation, Velez asked “would not hurt your mom is hospitalized? Should not you be with her?” .

“It does not hurt that my mom is hospitalized and I can not afford to get to mourn because I cried a lot. I have to give work” , insisted. Resigned, Nazarene finished: “I have nothing more to talk to you.”

So was the return of Jorge Porcel failed to television Jr., at the invitation to go again the next program shows, said that should fix the issue before economic with production.

class=”embed_cont” false;”

onmousedown=”return class=”embed_colapse

less” onclick=”preview_embed(’108701′)” id=”108701_colapse”> jorge porcel jr.mpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...