Friday, May 10, 2013

List of Nominees for the Premios Juventud - Miami Herald

class=”dateline”> MIAMI – List of Youth Awards nominees announced Thursday

CATEGORY

POP

Follow me

Good: Prince Royce, Jenni Rivera, Larry Hernandez, Ricky Martin, Thalia

FILM CATEGORY

What actorazo!: Antonio Banderas, Benicio Del Toro, Demian Bichir, Eugenio Derbez, Gael García Bernal

Actress who steals the screen: Jennifer Lopez, Kate Del Castillo, Salma Hayek, Sofia Vergara, Zoe Saldana

Flick

father: “End of Watch”, “Girl in Progress”, “No”, “Rock of Ages”, “Savages”

MUSIC CATEGORY

perfect combination: “Something I Like About You”, Wisin y Yandel, “Mourn”, Jesse & Joy, “More and more,” Draco Rosa, “Why did you lie?” Tito el Bambino; “I lost my love,” Thalia

How nice that moves!: Chayane, Pitbull, Ricky Martin, Romeo Santos, Shakira

Voice

time: Gerardo Ortiz, Jesse & Joy, Pitbull, Prince Royce, Romeo Santos

stickier: “With you in bed,” Christian Pagan, “Unconditional”, Prince Royce, “is a drama,” Sweet Mary, “Limbo”, Daddy Yankee, “Take me with you”, Romeo Santos

play all: “Prime Minister”, Gerardo Ortiz, “Habítame forever,” Thalia, “Formula”, various artists, “Phase II”, Prince Royce, “Prestige”, Daddy Yankee

My favorite video: “Love confusing”, Gerardo Ortiz “is a drama,” Sweet Mary, “Unconditional”, Prince Royce, “Limbo”, Daddy Yankee, “More and more,” Draco Rosa

super tour: “Leaders World Tour” Wisin y Yandel, “My Farewell Tour” Vicente Fernandez, “Phase II Tour” Prince Royce, “Planet Pit World Tour” Pitbull, “The King Stays King Tour” Romeo Santos

Song

short-veins: “Since he left” Christian Pagan, “Unconditional”, Prince Royce, “Take me with you” Romeo Santos “Mourn” Jesse & Joy, “Do not compare me,” Alejandro Sanz

ringtone: “It is a drama,” Sweet Mary, “Unconditional”, Prince Royce, “The same great lady” Jenni Rivera “Limbo” Daddy Yankee, “Take me with you” Romeo Santos

My pop artist: Dulce María, Jenni Rivera, Jesse & Joy, Matt Hunter, Thalia

My Mexican regional artist: Banda el Recodo, Gerardo Ortiz, Jenni Rivera, La Arrolladora Banda El Limón de René Camacno, Larry Hernandez

My rock artist: Beto Cuevas, Juanes, Maná, Moderatto, Molotov

My Tropical Artist: Gremal Maldonado, Olga Tanon, Prince Royce, Romeo Santos, Victor Manuelle

My Urban Artist: Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, Pencil Conscious, Pitbull, Wisin y Yandel

SPORTS CATEGORY

Sports Rookie: Javier “Chicharito” Hernández, Javier Culson, JJ Barea, Lionel Messi, Robinson Cano

new promise: Felix “El Diamante” Verdejo, Javier Aquino, Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior, Raul Alonso Jimenez, Tommy Ramos

CATEGORY

NOVELS

is great!: Cristian de la Fuente (“Love Untamed”), Eduardo Yáñez (“True Loves”), Fernando Colunga (“For the Love Manda”), Jaime Camil (“For She’m Eve”); Sebastian Rulli (“True Loves”)

Girl of my dream: Blanca Soto (“For Love Send”); Eiza González (“True Loves”), Lucero (“For She’m Eve”), Marjorie De Sousa (“True Loves”); Silvia Navarro (“Love Untamed”)

Best novelero

topic: “What Makes You Heart”, Vicente Fernandez (“Love Untamed”), “Mourn” Jesse & Joy (“Crown of Tears”), “I can order whatever”, Marconi ( “True Loves”), “No Me Compares” Alejandro Sanz (“True Loves”), “For Love Send” America Sierra (“Because love rules”)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...